Storage Systems Ltd is a leading provider of storage and material handling solutions both locally and internationally. It forms part of Debono Group, a long-established multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation.
Storage Systems Ltd is the group’s sales and aftersales centre for racking, shelving and material handling equipment.
Storage Systems Limited is currently seeking to recruit a Material Handling Technician to join its Aftersales function.
Reporting to the Head of Aftersales, the Material Handling Technician will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of material handling equipment.
Responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out servicing works on material handling and warehouse equipment (Fork lifters, Stackers, automated systems, and other industrial equipment’s.)
- Effecting mechanical repairs, as required
- Abiding by the company’s high-quality standards in effecting works
- Ensuring that customer experience vision is adhered to
- Performing equipment diagnosis and system fault finding on fork trucks, mobile shelving, and other industrial equipment’s.
- Reaching individual performance targets
- Effecting repairs accurately with minimal call-backs
- Carrying out any other duties as requested by one’s superior
- A good working knowledge of internal combustion engines, batteries, hydraulic systems and electrical wiring
- Keen to undergo any necessary training, locally or abroad, to expand technical knowledge
- Willing to work flexible hours if needed, including extra hours if/when requested
- Knowledge on electric & electronics systems will also be considered as an asset
- Clean police conduct
- Valid driving license B
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous development and mentoring
- Flexible working arrangement
- Health insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Weekly breakfast
- Monthly treats
- Employee discounts
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to send their CV to [email protected] or register by clicking below.
Apply for job