Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is part of the Debono Group, a multifaceted Group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector . The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers.
The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles.
Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is seeking to appoint a Sales Administrator to assist with the customer sales and administration.
The Sales Administrator will be responsible for:
- Inputting and maintaining data in autoline
- Creating of New Vehicle System Numbers
- Accepting, checking, and processing of registrations and scrappage schemes
- Registration of re-sales
- Accepting of customer files and push of accessories onto our Autoline system
- Invoicing of registration
- Locking registration tax into TM system online
- Updating of warranty books for customers
- Updating warranty in autoline
- Updating system status in autoline
- Liaise internally with the logistics
- Stay up to date with new launch vehicles/marketing campaigns
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis.
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and with limited supervision
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Very Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office especially Excel is a must for this role
- Previous experience in sales administrator or similar role would be considered an asset
What we Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous development and mentoring
- Flexible working arrangement
- Health insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Weekly breakfast
- Monthly treats
- Employee discounts
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to send their CV to [email protected] or register by clicking below.
Apply for job