Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is part of the Debono Group, a multifaceted Group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector . The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers.
The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles.
Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is seeking to appoint a Client Care Specialist who will be responsible for assisting clients throughout their customer journey.
Reporting to the Valuechain Support Lead, the Client Care Specialist will be responsible for:
- Inbound client calls related to servicing, technical enquiries, ordering of parts, sales enquiries, finance and insurance related queries
- Responsible for digital media such as facebook pages, messenger, live chat
- Responsible for replying to customers on info and service mailboxes
- Processing of parts arrival document
- Outbound calls to upsell service plans and servicing
- Book services for clients including transport
- Meet monthly target for service plans and servicing
- Carry out service pre-calls
- Carry out any other task as directed by one’s superior
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis from Monday to Friday with alternate Saturdays.
- Minimum of 24 months experience in a customer facing position
- Familiar with Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office applications as well as IT proficient to work on different databases
- A clean police conduct
- Technical background is considered an asset
- MCAST Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (MQF Level 4)
- Strong Communication skills in Maltese and English
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous development and mentoring
- Flexible working arrangement
- Health insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Weekly breakfast
- Monthly treats
- Employee discounts
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to send their CV to [email protected] or register by clicking below.
Apply for job