Michael Debono Ltd (MDL) is part of the Debono Group, a multifaceted Group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector . The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers.
The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles.
The Finance Clerk shall be reporting to the Consumer Finance Senior Executive and will be responsible for:
- Vetting of files/customer profiles for hire purchase approvals and preparing documentation for bank and internal approvals
- Liaising with bank and Consumer Finance Senior Executive regarding declined and discuss debtors
- Liaising with sales team and administration for any documentation / feedback required
- Processing and issuing of Bills of Exchange and finance agreements
- Taking customer calls and assisting customers with balance and payment related queries
- Processing cancellation letters for settled deals
- Processing and allocating online payments
- Filing and other general clerical duties
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a basic accounting role
- Ideally possess an A’Level qualification in Accounting
- Familiar with Microsoft desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Have a good command of both Maltese and English.
- Possess a clean police conduct
- Ability to use IT systems
What we Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous development and mentoring
- Flexible working arrangement
- Health insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Weekly breakfast
- Monthly treats
- Employee discounts
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to send their CV to [email protected] or register by clicking below.
Apply for job