What is COOL? COOL forms part of Debono Group, the sole representative of Toyota Motor Corporation in Malta.
COOL is the first on-demand ride-pooling service in Malta, offering passengers the chance to share their ride with fellow travellers heading in the same direction. This saves time in pickups and drop-offs, ensuring that trip times are comparable to those of standard cabs, even when sharing with multiple passengers.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager as well as cooperating with the Operations Manager and Fleet Manager, the Customer Support Agent will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the live system while assisting with internal and external enquiries through phone calls, emails and social media messages
- Dealing with queries related to the vehicle, traffic situation and diversions as well as driver availability
- Refer any car faults or damages to the Fleet Coordinator to be able to pursue further
- Overseeing that the drivers are checking the fleet before and after every shift
- Familiar with a customer centric environment, previous experience working in a similar environment would be considered an asset.
- Possess effective communication and writing skills in English. Knowledge of Maltese or any other language is an advantage.
- Trustworthy problem solver with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Organized team player with strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office / Internet
What we Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous development and mentoring
- Flexible working arrangement
- Employee referral scheme
- Weekly breakfast
- Monthly treats
- Employee discounts
The Position is offered on a part-time basis, our opening hours are 24/7 from Monday to Sunday. The Customer Support Agent will be required to work on a roster basis from Monday to Sunday as per opening hours (depending on company needs).
How to Apply
Interested applicants are to send their CV to [email protected] or register by clicking below.
Apply for job