Debono Group is a long-established multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation. The company is well renowned in the market for Michael Debono Limited, importer of Toyota in Malta and Storage Systems Limited. More recently, the company has turned its attention to the development of shared transportation solutions.
In a short time, it has managed to launch Malta’s first Car Sharing operation and Malta’s first ever ride pooling provider with Cool Ride Pooling. Debono Group aims to continue growing by focusing on improving mobility as a service in the local market.
Debono Group is seeking to recruit a Consolidation and Treasury Manager to join the Finance department.
Reporting to the Group Head of Business Finance, the Consolidation and Treasury Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Monthly Group Consolidated Financial Management reporting, including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flows and detailed variance analysis and commentaries
- Production of the Group Consolidated Financial Statements and manage the overall production of the Financial Statements with FCs
- Delivery of the Annual Budget and forecasts consolidation
- Group Treasury Planning, ensuring the best utilization of cash resources,
- Production of weekly cashflow forecasts and long term funding plans
- Act as point of contact with bankers in respect of all Group Working Capital and project financing requirements
- Regular Cash flow and working capital management and reporting
- Overseeing the adherence to Group policy guidelines for inventory, debtor and creditor days
- Oversight of the filing of VAT and Tax returns and payments in line with regulations
- Ensuring a robust internal and financial controls framework is in place with regards to own areas of responsibility
- Supporting the Group CFO as necessary
- Managing, mentoring and coaching direct reports
- Qualified accountant with 7 years’ experience in a Finance Management role
- Working knowledge of a Group of Companies
- Proven track record of treasury management
- Accounting Consolidation expertise
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Very good communications skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Microsoft office skills
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous development and mentoring
- Flexible working arrangement
- Health insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Weekly breakfast
- Monthly treats
- Employee discounts
The Position is offered on a full-time basis, from Monday to Friday.
Interested applicants are to apply through the website by not later than Friday 31st December 2021.
Apply for job