Debono Group is a long-established multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation. The company is well renowned in the market for Michael Debono Limited, importer of Toyota in Malta and Storage Systems Limited. More recently, the company has turned its attention to the development of shared transportation solutions. In a short time, it has managed to launch Malta’s first Car Sharing operation and Malta’s first ever ride pooling provider with Cool Ride Pooling. Debono Group aims to continue growing by focusing on improving mobility as a service in the local market.
To give back one hour to the people to do what they love!
To work across a broad range of technologies and liaise across multiple business areas of the company; supporting incidents, issues and requests.
Key Result Areas & Accountabilities
- Documenting new and existing setups
- Upgrading processes
- Assist in the creation of and following of defined processes for incident logging
- Ensuring tasks are completed and resolved within agreed service levels and Identify potential changes and system improvements
- The appointed candidate will be accountable for documenting technical issues and solution for future requirements
- Tracking issues with vendors and service providers to successful completion
- Provide feedback for continuous improvement of the incident tracking process as well as maintenance of the Company’s shared file system
- Following successful training, the IT Support Officer shall be the appointed on-site application champion for ERP, CRM and cloud connected platforms
- S/he will be responsible also for asset management including purchasing of technology-related assets, both new or under replacement schedule
- In charge of the identification of systems which will bring improvement to the business operation whilst consistently providing status updates to the IT Operations Manager
- Any other additional duties that may be assigned by one’s superior from time to time.
Apply for job
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar technical role
- Qualified in IT at certificate / diploma level
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft IT operating systems and Office applications
- Strong knowledge of wordpress,
- Brief insight of google analytics, SEO
- Preferably experience in EPI Server
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team, as well individually, with limited supervision
- Willingness to learn and keep up to date with technology
- Team player with a proactive approach to work
- Experience in Microsoft Office365 would be desirable
- Possess a driving license and use of own car
- Be fluent in English and Maltese