Debono Group is a long-established multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation. The company is well renowned in the market for Michael Debono Limited, importer of Toyota in Malta and Storage Systems Limited. More recently, the company has turned its attention to the development of shared transportation solutions. In a short time, it has managed to launch Malta’s first Car Sharing operation and Malta’s first ever ride pooling provider with Cool Ride Pooling. Debono Group aims to continue growing by focusing on improving mobility as a service in the local market.
To give back one hour to the people to do what they love!
This is a truly exciting time to join the marketing & product team at Debono Group. We are in a period of growth as we are merge all the work for all our brands under one roof. From Toyota cars to aftersales, and from WotoMoto to COOL all our new marketing and product team work will be managed by one team.
We are always striving to push the envelope. We’re not satisfied with good or great. This is a remarkable opportunity to be work alongside a new team with international and extensive experience, using cutting edge technology, and working with some of the biggest names on the island and beyond.
If you are as passionate about building strong brands, and wish to bring your expertise to the table, then please read on..
- Annual planning: Assisting in the creation of annual marketing plan, and delivery there of aligned with the vision and mission of the group with a focus on digital campaigns and social activity
- Planning and delivery of email campaign: Planning and delivery of goals, strategy and KPIs for Toyota, COOL and many more. Design and upkeep of journeys, email templates and CRM management. AB testing where required
- Campaign and social media calendar: Design, build and delivery of our social media presence, supporting all product campaigns and brand awareness & engagement. AB testing where required
- KPIs: Setting up the necessary excels and dashboards, and reporting on all social and email KPIs
- Campaign creative: Creation of briefs for campaign creative working with our creative lead. Review artworks etc. as part of the teams feedback
- Buying and executing (social & PPC): Including mainly Facebook but also SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns. Focus on acquisition over engagement
- Adwords & keywords: Researching, maintenance and development
- Partnerships & affiliates: Produce, nurture and maintain solid partnerships and affiliates for Marketing purposes
- 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Experience in setting up and optimising Facebook campaigns (certification is considered as an asset). You are a guru! Passionate about segmentation and the power of commercialising data
- We value personality and willingness to learn above qualifications, but a University Hons degree, Masters or higher would be considered an asset
- A confident attitude for continuous learning
- Solid knowledge of analytical tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Ads (certification is considered as an asset)
- Experience in setting up and optimising email campaigns. Knowledge of Salesforce is a bonus!
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing tools
- Excellent communication skills and a good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- Problem-solving mindset
- Able to understand the story behind the data and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics with a love for great results and witty communication
What we offer
Apply for job
- A fast paced yet fun working environment
- A lot of on-the-job learning
- Support from experienced professionals
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangement
- Health insurance
- Employee referral scheme
- Weekly breakfast
- Monthly treats
- Employee discount